Thursday, March 17, 2005

Gotta start somewhere!

Phew! I'm exhausted. Just finding a name took some time. Feels like nice accomplishment to be finally getting started. A new trail beneath my feet. I'm uncertain where it will lead me. I'm uncertain why I feel I want to begin on this new path. I knew some about Blogs but not much. Interviewed a few bloggers. Realized it was free. Read a few online. And Whallaaaaa here I am starting up my own. Well TWO actually as I'm helping my daugthers 3rd grade class begin a Blog as well.

I've designed web sights before. But this feels different. In a good way. Better. More personal. More productive. More impactful. I'm not sure why.

I hope to share links, thoughts and posts about these amazing times we are in. A Spiritual Chasm! Rebirth. Change of the Ages. My biggest areas of interest lie in non-religious spirituality, alternative healing, environmental news and native american observations.

So, that's it for now. Nothing too profound. But you gotta start somewhere!

1 comment:

Julie said...

Hi Jill!

Glad to see you start a blog! I added you to my blogroll at www.julieneidlinger.com

Since you're a ND blogger, check out the "Blogs for ND" blogroll. If you'd like to be added, contact Rob at Say Anything. It's a good way to get some links.