Tuesday, August 29, 2006

Checking in

Hello again. I hope you are enjoying the new multi-media additions here at the G.E!
I hope you are thriving in the current intense energies of movement. Both
seen and unseen. An INVOLUTION not an evolution over the chasm.
Meaning great change from within. Remember to love and forgive yourself.
No matter your situation- GRATITUDE is the attitude and we've known this
for while but now comes this nugget: Neutrality is the Pathway.
Neutral or neutrality
is an energy term but in laymans terms it means "I don't care"
"So what" Try this on anything you are stuck on and it will
help you move forward and keep up with the pack. There's another trend
emerging so it pleases me how well Spirit has directed me with my latest
YouTube video. (*giggle* : seems like a mixed message that I'm using
technology to say step away from technology I know. But in fact, it's
really quite clever.)
This trend in the spiritual realm is to push us toward becoming
more unplugged. Great example of WHY we need to this is in
Archangels Ariels latest message via my friend Isaac George- coming soon.
I have personally experienced the
healing energy of Mother Earth- just spending time outside- both alone and
with my family and I have spent a great deal of time reading wisdom of the
Native Americans over past year or so and it's evident that they saw how
poor in spirit we would become from our materialism and being stuck in our
cities and "concrete boxes." We absolutely must get unplugged inside and get
outside!

Sidebar: Different realities 101:
I don't often like to get political here at the G.E. as you know
but Secretary of
Defense Rumsfelds comments today astounded me. As much as you can be
astounded in neutrality because I try to be as
neutral about our Government as much as I can
be- that's a tough one! But his comments show how literally we will be moving
into very different realities. Speaking at the American Legion:

"Can we truly afford to believe that somehow, some way, vicious extremists can be appeased?" he asked.

"Can we truly afford to return to the destructive view that America — not the enemy — is the real source of the world's troubles?"

Yes we can! We all can! We can't get over the chasm otherwise Mr. Secretary! We CAN also believe you are emboldening the extremists with your behavior- an unprovoked attack on a Muslim country with no evidence to link them to 9-11, NO WMDs found thus far, more than 2,000 American soldiers killed. But I cannot comment any further lest to lose my neutrality.
That's a toughie when it comes to Government so I watch less and less news!
Ditto to the President and those who feel "New Orleans has come along way" since Hurricane Katrina. The situation of those displaced, those in temporary FEMA trailers and the condition of those trailers, of the countless abandoned cars and debris still lieing around is disgraceful. But nowhere near the disgrace that this catastrophe left in it's wake. I still can't help but think that the way it was handled then and since then doesn't have something to do with race and class.

But enough looking in the rear view mirror. I look forward and it looks beautiful! Inching ever
so closely.

Blessings, Jill

No comments: