Sunday, May 22, 2022

The Waiting...The Sequel

Hello Friends. I know it has been a long time since I posted here. I will begin updating things I had written and observed in our travels as well as well as bring things up to date. I had started a few other blogs but keep migrating back to this one. Do you ever get to a period in your life when the learning and growth spiritually really accelerates? The 9 month sabbatical and travel was like that, but it didn't seem like it at the time. It really just involved being very present and in no time. More on that later. (I promise you it won't be years later!) Then the period that followed, which was not how we envisioned things and involved finding quick, inexpensive place to live as well as all the other 3 D requirements such as employment.
which was looking back a greater learning period than I thought it was at the time. I really wish I had journaled more but often when you are so fully immersed in life's drama and learning, there's little time for reflection until afterward. I think the Covid lock down provided the time and space for many of you to slow down and do this. But, aside from going fully remote on my job, little changed for us during the pandemic. We remained remotely living in a very small RV park immersed in nature and the simple life. Before, during and hopefully somewhat after now. I am deeply and profoundly grateful that neither of us have had Covid, especially before there were vaccines. My beloved is high risk in several categories and I went from very intense trepidation to releasing that and staying present. A revolutionary course in and of itself for someone with medical situation anxiety. We have only eaten indoors a handful of times in the last 2.5 years. I haven't gone to a movie in that time. There are some differences but they are more subtle for us. After college graduation in the summer of 2020, our son came to stay with us to save up, something he probably would have done even if we weren't in a full blown pandemic. Summer is hard here in the desert because the UV is extreme by 10 and it often stays in the 90s past 10 at night. Many things remained open in Arizona but we didn't do them as a precaution and many cool trails were closed. I was working two jobs and there wasn't as much time to be present and really grab ahold of this precious time with our son as we would have liked. That period of Transition was hard for us all. But it wasn't awful. That alone is saying something for a small 28' RV with just a twin pull out in the "living room" I think, don't you? We all got through it. And most importantly, he continued to work remotely and he was able to save up to move out on his own. I hope you all had some victories of your own in these difficult times. Last winter, I took an Intuition class via zoom from a teacher I'd been drawn to for a long time. Echo Bodine. At 55, I thought I had done the majority of my learning spiritually but during the pandemic, I really came to draw upon new teachings from Christine Day, Pam Gregory the Astrologer. I was still checking in with my long-time teachers Pam Taylor, who guides me on dowsing rods work, used more for SRT and Janice Gorman, my spiritual mentor and teacher of 22 years. I have always been drawn to Echo. I was really regretting not going to any of her events or doing her work when I was working in Minneapolis and could go in person. I released that and remembered everything happens or doesn't happen when it does for a reason. Echo's course came at the perfect time for my soul. The course was a simple one in terms of the class but the homework after really began to bring me mental peace. This was the work of tuning in to the Divine within us all, in the space between the heart and the gut, to find the answers of anything we wish to know. This voice is not a loud bellowing voice like the ego. No, it is the still small voice within. This course was followed shortly after, a few months or so, of a book class with Echo on the book "What Jesus Wants You to Know Today" by Gina Lake. Then immediately after that "Psychic Development" class that I am currently in week 2 of. I will first begin with sharing a bit more about the Intuition course and try to take you along in what I have found to be the most helpful. (I Kings 19:12), where Elijah hears his own inner voice: “And after the earthquake, a fire ... and after the fire a still small voice.”
It's interesting if you Google "Intuition" you will see many wonderful quotes, and MANY images of the mind with cosmic things happening inside. Perhaps I will paint or draw one of the heart to gut area. Einstein said "The Intuitive Mind is a sacred gift and the rational mind is a faithful servant" But, I think we've come to a time on Earth when this is reversed. We've let the rational mind and our ego run the show and drown out our Intuition to the point where we can barely discern the difference. This can create an almost manic place to be. Eckart Tolle described the sudden awareness of his unhealthy state just before his breakdown in his book, "The Power of Now" Certainly you recognize the Madness once you find your way back to making the mind be the servant. Maybe for all us without the mental acumen of Einstein, we have always been trying to make our way back to the rational mind be the servant. In many ways, this is why it seems the Pandemic was an event that came to save us. There was so much fear and chaos in the normal existence that we had to go within to make it through. We had to calm and soothe our mind or tell it to "STOP!" Up was down, Down was up. Life for a time just shut down and that was low and behold, more than okay, it was necessary. I now begin my day by clearing my mind, my body, my aura, and my soul with a simple ask of "God, please clear my mind", asking twice on each part of myself. This alone brings an incredible clarity. Eckhart said “Knowing yourself is to be rooted in Being, instead of lost in your mind” and this practice allows me to start off by getting a little helping hand by clearing the clutter so to speak. It is in all of Echo's meditations which you can purchase at EchoBodine.com and I am a huge believer in this practice now. This practice allows you to hear the very quiet voice within. Following the clearing, I map out my day however simple or busy and ask God to guide me. Maybe I won't go by the post office today, or maybe I will go there first. There is a Divine flow to things and if we ask, we will be given it. If something is really weighing heavily on my mind, I will ask God about it and listen for the answer. You have to learn to trust what you hear, and the ego ALWAYS wants to jump in and redirect. More on that later too. Then throughout the day, if need be I will check in. If I forgot my mask and I'm walking in to my meeting for instance "Do I need my mask? It is VERY helpful! We are all given this Gift within. We don't need to suffer with life's big decisions or small nagging questions. We have an inner guidance system that is there for us 24/7 and it never lies to us. But, and this is what I have learned 6 months into growing this intuitive muscle, sometimes you won't get an answer! Echo says this means you aren't supposed to know. Maybe, the answer will come out of nowhere soon after asking or maybe it will be some time. Just let it go. Ha! Not easy! Ego loves this one and jumps right in to say "Let me tell YOU what the answer is!" Ego is just the biggest, narcissist task master and does NOT like the unknown. But, let me tell you, learning to accept no answer, and the unknown, is the greatest teacher of all. Right now, after 3 years of being in a bit of limbo of where we are at after pushing off, we are closer than ever to pushing off again and we are tired of waiting. SO I found it interesting that that was the last post I had written here some 4 years ago. I can use my intuition for some things but most things I am not getting an answer for a while now. I believe perhaps this is where we are all at. By we, I mean humanity. We are in a very big shift right now and timelines are speeding up rapidly. We all just have to trust we were exactly where we are supposed to be! This can be so hard. We are still living in the RV park and desiring a little more elbow room or a little more comfort. We've had periods of extreme frustration with this followed by periods of contentment and acceptance. After our son moved on, we looked at one bedroom apartments here for some time but it just never resonated to leap up and spend that kind of money, let alone buying furniture again. Boy, are we glad we didn't do that. Job transitions continue for my beloved. Over 4 now and long periods of unemployment. More lessons in that not getting any answers but just trusting what Is. We sit outside and look at the stars, in the international dark sky community that we reside near but out in the country by the roosters and the cows and the horses and oh so many beautiful birds singing each morning. The extreme heat is imminent but we do have air conditioning and we are staying present to see what unfolds, and waiting. It FEELS like we are very close to pushing off again. It is both terrifying and exhilarating. Do you have this feeling in your life too? This time it will be with more purpose and direction to where we are going. But at times, the same sense of adventure of well maybe it's not there. Maybe it's here, or there.....looking at places that excite us. This time, I am so grateful to now be following and checking in with my intuition, not the task master of suffering, the Ego. I am so grateful for the learning and the growth.

No comments: