Friday, July 13, 2007

"Ray" of Light

Thanks Ray- for letting me know someone is exactly reading this thing. It was as if Spirit gave me this note to know I'm headed in right direction in my research to expand it to podcast. So I thank you for planting more seeds of Light in your little way across continents. Peace and Love to you and your new beloved and keep in touch....J

Hi!

It is amazing! The more I try to find out about this world, the more I realise it's not only me who really cares about this planet. There are so many people out there...

What I would like to say to to you, since I don't believe in coincidences anymore, that I found your video about the Hopi Elder Message through You Tube. I was touched by it...
And then I got to your Blogger page and I was even more amazed. I met Emma, a girl from London, in New Zealand in 2005 and this year we will get married in Holland. We have the same goals for life: we want to out into the world and help! For our wedding we also created a page at Blogger. Since we have a lot of international friends this was the best way to invite our guests. And guess what? Your layout is the same that we used for our wedding invitation...

Keep up the good work, I will be watching your Blogger!

Love,
Ray

No comments: