Monday, May 09, 2005

April flowers bring May muddle

Whoa. I fell off the edge of the Blogosphere. Perhaps it was a wormhole. Or
a strange portal of some kind. I don't know but energy has been so scattered
and I completely forgot to write. My bad! Perhaps its a sense of just writing
to myself anyway that leaves me with little reason to write. Nothing that
profound to compel me. Somehow my son getting a hole in one at the
Thunder Road mini golf site here, while enormously fun for us all, it doesn't
stack up to being "blog worthy" then on to other things it continues...Saw the
first mosquito of the season...Not blog worthy.

Besides, I have comment envy. I love reading the comments on other blogs
and I occasionally comment myself. Then I come back to my site and
no comments.

So as you can see, I'm a real ball of fire. I need some Spring Spunk to splash
me out of my fuzzy muddle I guess. I'll keep working on it and get back to you
soon.

There's always the old stories to fall back on. And there are some good ones.

But I can't quite get up to it until I'm out of this temporary muddle.

Good night Self.

Night.

No comments: